Thursday

Surak's Dream - Vulcan Song by T'Prion

Tonk’peh.
 
 I've been working on a big project lately for the amazing, talented, Vulcan singer: T'Prion.
So, I'm proud to present: 
Surak's Dream (Run t'Surak)


Music/Vocals/Video by T'Prion (Patris Angel) 

Lyrics by Sidzhan t’Gai

 Artworks/Calligraphy Kes-wunsu aka 9 of 9 (aka me) 



And here's a few words from T'Prion (Patris Angel) herself!

Everything started 5 years ago when I volunteered to help with korsaya.org Forums. 
I was asked to write a song in Vulcan and so I did! People started to get interested and I discovered the Kir’Shara WordPress website where Surak’s Analects are posted in both Vulcan and English. 
In agreement with the author, I began writing a song inspired by each part of the Analects. More over, I created a different musical style for each song. In my view, Vulcan Music doesn’t express emotion but is meant to have a logical function, a purpose. 
With time, I created my own website dedicated to this project. Surak’s Dream is linked with the Thread of Service in the Third Analect. Lyrics, texts and info are available here: https://visakavuhlkansuvulcanlegacy.wordpress.com/rrt/

Thank you!/Itaren
Dif-tor heh smusma.

No comments:

Post a Comment