Sunday

Cast out fear. There is no space for anything else until you cast out fear - Vulcan Calligraphy

Rom-gad ek’veh,
Good day, everyone


Dakh’voh pthak. Ri nam-tor ret na’fan-kitok abi’dakh odu pthak
Cast out fear. There is no space for anything else until you cast out fear


Nam-tor uzh zhit-kohlan s'T'Prion. Tizh-tor.
New mantra by T'Prion. Enjoy!

Sochya eh dif.
Peace and long life.




The Patam (head) you see below in red and on this translation is one I created myself as a signature for my work. It is in no way official/canon. I would, of course, be deeply honored if you used my work with my Patam (as long as you don’t claim it as your own) but I thought an explanation was in order. Consider this fair warning.

In case you would rather use the generic Patam, as found in korsaya.org, use the one in black.

Thank you!/Itaren

Dif-tor heh smusma.


For more detailed information you can visit korsaya.org

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I was wondering if you could let me know where you found the font for the Vulcan calligraphy? I've checked all over Korsaya.org and other sources but I can't seem to find a working one. Thank you so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Sorry for the late reply. Been having some issues with Blogger lately. The font I use here I got from Korsaya. As far as I know there isn't a keyboard font available. You have to either use an image editing software or draw it by hand.

      Delete
  2. Tonk'peh (hello).
    I was wondering if I could get a tattoo of one of your designs. It's something I've been thinking about. It will be okay if your answer is now, I'll understand.
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonk'peh,
      Of course! The calligraphy I post on my blog and Pinterest is free to use by all. My only rule is that you don't claim it as your own and that you give me credit if you post it elsewhere. I also love seeing photos of tattoos and posting them on my blog, if that's something you're comfortable with.
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

      Delete