Saturday

Sherlock Holmes - Vulcan Calligraphy


 

The Patam (head) you see below in red and on this translation is one I created myself as a signature for my work. It is in no way official/canon. I would, of course, be deeply honored if you used my work with my Patam (as long as you don’t claim it as your own) but I thought an explanation was in order. Consider this fair warning.

In case you would rather use the generic Patam, as found in korsaya.org, use the one in black.

Thank you!/Itaren

Dif-tor heh smusma.


For more detailed information you can visit korsaya.org

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, all of them. Do you have other sites or take requests? Looking to use our Ni'varian names on wedding bands, plus the sentence "Psi'Ontic of Ni'var".
    ψ-λ or PsiOntic of Ni'var (Brian)
    φ-λ or PhiOntic of Ni'var (Janet)
    ξ-λ or XiOntic of Ni'var (Lexi)

    ψ-λ of Ni'var is a good representation of my internal duality as having a passion for logic, understanding, diversity, and balance.

    The ψ-λ (Psi-Ontic) quantum state ψ describes a Vulcan view that physical reality exists, not a mere observers’ knowledge (ψ-epistemic).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, due to time limits I only accept commissions at the moment. Sorry.
      Your request is quite interesting, though I'm not sure it's something I could translate. If you have further questions please contact me on Twitter or Pinterest. Thank you!

      Delete